Swing for Success: UNLV’s Fostering Scholars Program Hosts Golf Fundraising Event to Support Students Who Have Experienced Foster Care

The University of Nevada, Las Vegas (UNLV) Fostering Scholars Program, which serves students who have experienced foster care and is part of the Nevada System of Higher Education’s Fostering Success Initiative, cordially invites you to participate in an opportunity to directly support the students that Fostering Scholars serves. The program relies on grants and donations to fill financial gaps and promote student success; and, to that end, a golf fundraising event will be held on Monday, April 29, 2024, beginning at 7:30am, at Mesquite’s Conestoga Golf Club.

Please consider signing up to play golf (donations appreciated, but NOT required to play!), making a donation through the golf fundraising event website or through the program’s UNLV Rebel Raiser webpage, volunteering to help with the event and/or other program needs, and/or simply helping us to promote the event. All types of support are needed and appreciated! Because Conestoga Golf Club is donating the cost of cart rentals and green fees, 95% of donations will go directly to the program (the other 5% will go to the UNLV Foundation, for administrative costs). We hope to see you on the course!