NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the administration of all System-wide employee benefits programs and provides advice, guidance and assistance to the members of the Board of Regents, the chancellor, the chancellor’s cabinet, as well as presidents and human resource officers of Nevada System of Higher Education.
In addition, NSHE Human Resources is responsible for the recruitment and retention of all internal NSHE System Office position vacancies, fosters employee relations, assists with employee benefit programs, maintains employment compliance rules and regulations, and internal System employee training and professional development programs.
Thank you for your interest in employment at NSHE. Currently, our searches are on hold due to a hiring freeze. The positions listed here have been provided special approval to continue in the search process. Please check back frequently for additional updates. If you have any questions, please feel free to call NSHE Human Resources at 775-784-4901.
- Senior Business Analyst Payroll and Time Tracking, Workday Team – June 22, 2020
- NSHE Business Manager, System Administration – July 27, 2020
- Budget Director – Aug. 25, 2020
Position Announcements at NSHE Institutions
To learn more about open positions at any of the eight NSHE institutions, please click a link below:
- College of Southern Nevada – Careers
- Desert Research Institute – Careers
- Great Basin College – Careers
- Nevada State College – Careers
- System Computing Services – Careers
- Truckee Meadows Community College – Careers
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas – Careers
- University of Nevada, Reno – Careers
- University of Nevada, Reno Executive Searches
- Western Nevada College – Careers