Commitment to Accessibility
The Nevada System of Higher Education (“NSHE”) is committed to ensuring that its programs, services and activities are accessible to all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. Consistent with its commitment, the NSHE continuously strives to maintain a website that conforms to accessibility standards of the World Wide Web Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative Accessible Rich Internet Applications Suite (WAI-ARIA) 1.0 for web-based content, thereby satisfying the requirements of the U.S. Department of Education Office for Civil Rights to make its website compliant with Title II of the Americans With Disabilities Act and Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
To notify the NSHE’s web team about inaccessible online information or functionality on this site or for questions about the accessibility of content or technology used by NSHE, and/or, to provide comments and feedback, please email email@example.com.
Persons who believe they have been discriminated against in connection with the accessibility of NSHE’s website in violation of Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act and/or Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act may file a formal grievance with NSHE. Please direct complaints by mail, or email to:
Nevada System of Higher Education
Attn: Web Accessibility Compliance
4300 S. Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas, NV 89119
Please include the following information:
- Your name, address and telephone number where you may be reached during business hours (anonymous complaints will also be addressed);
- Information about the person(s) or class of persons that have been discriminated against by the University;
- The URL of the web page(s) in question;
- A description of the alleged discriminatory act(s) in sufficient detail to facilitate an investigation, including the date of occurrence; and
- The desired solution
NSHE will investigate the facts related to written complaints in an effort to resolve matters in a prompt and equitable manner.
Recent NSHE News
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR
- Nevada Receives National Science Foundation Research Award for $20 Million