Joseph C. Arrascada
Regent Joseph C. Arrascada was elected in November 2020 to serve on the Board of Regents as the representative for District 10.
He currently serves as vice chair of the Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access Committee and the Investment Committee. He is also a member of the Academic, Research and Student Affairs Committee; Audit, Compliance and Title IX Committee; and ad hoc Strategic Planning Committee.
In September 2022, Regent Arrascada was appointed by Governor Steve Sisolak to serve as the representative of the Nevada System of Higher Education on the State Board of Education.
Recent NSHE News
- Higher Education’s Mission Remains Unchanged and Just as Important as Ever
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR