Charges: The Health Sciences System Committee shall promote quality education, research, patient care and community health across health care disciplines, driven by access, quality, value and the needs of people of the State of Nevada.
Recent NSHE News
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR
- Nevada Receives National Science Foundation Research Award for $20 Million