Charges: The Committee shall review the provisions of Title 1, Article VII, Section 3 of the Bylaws of the Board of Regents that outline the roles and responsibilities of the Chancellor, and may recommend revisions and/or additions, including but not limited to the expansion or limitation of duties, change in title, and other restructuring of the position to better define the expectations for the role of the System’s chief administrative officer. Further, the Committee may consider and recommend corresponding revisions to the provisions of Nevada Revised Statutes that pertain to the Chancellor, which may require the Board to ultimately secure a bill draft request for the 2023 Session of the Nevada State Legislature.
Recent NSHE News
- Higher Education’s Mission Remains Unchanged and Just as Important as Ever
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR