The new Student Information System will transform how and when students communicate with the colleges and universities of the Nevada System of Higher Education and how faculty and staff conduct the necessary business of meeting students’ needs for accurate information, timely decisions, and informed choices that lead to student success.
(Adapted from: Student Services Module Task Force: THE TRANSFORMATION OF STUDENT SERVICES UNDER THE NSHE INTEGRATE PROJECT, February 28, 2007)
Recent NSHE News
- Higher Education’s Mission Remains Unchanged and Just as Important as Ever
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR