The new Student Information System will transform how and when students communicate with the colleges and universities of the Nevada System of Higher Education and how faculty and staff conduct the necessary business of meeting students’ needs for accurate information, timely decisions, and informed choices that lead to student success.
(Adapted from: Student Services Module Task Force: THE TRANSFORMATION OF STUDENT SERVICES UNDER THE NSHE INTEGRATE PROJECT, February 28, 2007)
Recent NSHE News
- Regents Selected to Leadership Roles in National Organization
- Chancellor Rose Issues Letter on NSHE COVID-19 Employee Vaccine Requirement
- Passing of Former U.S. Congressman and Nevada Regent Jim Bilbray
- NSHE Employee Vaccine Rate Grows to 75 percent
- NSHE Board of Regents Receives Institutional Metrics for WNC