The Retirement Plan Advisory Committee serves in an advisory capacity to the vice chancellor of administrative & legal affairs who is the authorized plan administrator on day-to-day operational matters. The committee reviews and makes recommendations to the vice chancellor of administrative & legal affairs on past, current and proposed policies related to the NSHE Retirement Program.
The Committee has adopted the following mission statement for the NSHE Retirement Program:
The mission of the NSHE Retirement program is to provide opportunities for employees to accumulate a reasonable level of savings towards retirement income through engagement, education, guidance and investment choices.
The Committee is composed of representatives from each of the NSHE institutions appointed by the presidents of the institutions. The Committee also includes representatives of the faculty senate and NSHE retirees. Click here to see the membership roster.
The Committee meets quarterly. Click here to see the minutes of past meetings.
Recent NSHE News
- Chancellor Rose Issues Letter on NSHE COVID-19 Employee Vaccine Requirement
- Passing of Former U.S. Congressman and Nevada Regent Jim Bilbray
- NSHE Employee Vaccine Rate Grows to 75 percent
- NSHE Board of Regents Receives Institutional Metrics for WNC
- Board of Regents Appoints Sexual Misconduct Task Force Members