ComPsych Guidance Resources Program, our Employee Assistance Program, can help with personal setbacks, emotional conflicts or just the demands of daily life that can affect your work, health and family. This NSHE-sponsored EAP benefit is available to you and your family members at no cost and gives you someone to talk to when life’s challenges threaten to overwhelm you. The program is staffed by experienced, caring clinicians who are available by phone or online 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All services are confidential.
There are two ways to access ComPsych’s Guidance Resources:
- Call the toll-free number: 833-475-1995 OR
- Visit ComPsych online at www.guidanceresources.com and enter the company ID: NSAEAP and register to access more information.
For additional information regarding ComPsych and the resources available to you, please review the attached PDF documents or contact NSHE Human Resources; Sherry Olson at 775-784-3401 or Sara Hudspeth at 775-784-3471.
Human Resources Pages
Recent NSHE News
- Regents Selected to Leadership Roles in National Organization
- Chancellor Rose Issues Letter on NSHE COVID-19 Employee Vaccine Requirement
- Passing of Former U.S. Congressman and Nevada Regent Jim Bilbray
- NSHE Employee Vaccine Rate Grows to 75 percent
- NSHE Board of Regents Receives Institutional Metrics for WNC