Counseling & Support Services

Great Basin College

For Great Basin College students in emotional distress, please contact Julie Byrnes, Director, Disability Support and Related Services, Leonard Center for Student Life, Elko campus,, phone: 775-753-2271.

Great Basin College DACA and undocumented students are encouraged to visit the student financial services office in Berg Hall on the Elko campus to determine eligibility for student aid. Immigration status is not collected as part of this process. The Student Financial Services office phone number is 775-753-2289.

University of Nevada, Reno

If a student or faculty colleague is in need of help, please reach out to Counseling Services at (775) 784-4648.