Great Basin College
For Great Basin College students in emotional distress, please contact Julie Byrnes, Director, Disability Support and Related Services, Leonard Center for Student Life, Elko campus, firstname.lastname@example.org, phone: 775-753-2271.
Great Basin College DACA and undocumented students are encouraged to visit the student financial services office in Berg Hall on the Elko campus to determine eligibility for student aid. Immigration status is not collected as part of this process. The Student Financial Services office phone number is 775-753-2289.
University of Nevada, Reno
If a student or faculty colleague is in need of help, please reach out to Counseling Services at (775) 784-4648.
Recent NSHE News
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR
- Nevada Receives National Science Foundation Research Award for $20 Million