Graduate on Time | Save Money | Earn Sooner
The Nevada System of Education is encouraging full-time college students to finish college faster by completing a full 15-credit schedule each semester, or 30 credits a year, the standard course load for on-time graduation.
Under the umbrella campaign of “15 to Finish,” students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisors to plan and complete a full course schedule. Doing so will not only dramatically increase a student’s likelihood of graduating, but will also save the student money, time, and allow an earlier start on a career.
Recent NSHE News
- Higher Education’s Mission Remains Unchanged and Just as Important as Ever
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR