Graduate on Time | Save Money | Earn Sooner
The Nevada System of Education is encouraging full-time college students to finish college faster by completing a full 15-credit schedule each semester, or 30 credits a year, the standard course load for on-time graduation.
Under the umbrella campaign of “15 to Finish,” students are encouraged to meet with their academic advisors to plan and complete a full course schedule. Doing so will not only dramatically increase a student’s likelihood of graduating, but will also save the student money, time, and allow an earlier start on a career.
Recent NSHE News
- Chancellor Rose Issues Letter on NSHE COVID-19 Employee Vaccine Requirement
- Passing of Former U.S. Congressman and Nevada Regent Jim Bilbray
- NSHE Employee Vaccine Rate Grows to 75 percent
- NSHE Board of Regents Receives Institutional Metrics for WNC
- Board of Regents Appoints Sexual Misconduct Task Force Members