The Nevada System of Higher Education 2015 Legislative Report is a summary of legislative activity from the 78th session of the Nevada State Legislature. It is intended to provide an overview of legislative and budgetary impacts to NSHE and its eight institutions.
This report provides summaries and links to legislation that was successfully approved and signed into law by the Governor. You will find information within the following categories
Use this handy sheet to reference important information and personnel.
Recent NSHE News
- Higher Education’s Mission Remains Unchanged and Just as Important as Ever
- TMCC’s Estela Gutierrez Receives IDEA Recognition
- NSHE Board of Regents Re-Elects McAdoo as Chair and Elects Carvalho as Vice Chair
- Board of Regents Appoints Dale Erquiaga NSHE Acting Chancellor
- Research Investment Continues at UNLV and UNR