- Complete the project on time and within budget.
- Position NSHE’s administrative applications to support significant growth and expansion.
- Optimize the delivered capabilities of the software to adapt business processes, improve productivity, personalize service, enable self-service, and provide access to services.
- Implement the most upgrade-compatible system feasible and minimize total cost of ownership.
- Implement a reliable, secure, and scalable technical infrastructure.
- Utilize student services performance measures to evaluate the impact of student services improvements resulting from the new Student Information System.